Friday, October 26, 2007

"The mummy is drunk, and he likes to $%^&!"

It just ocurred to me that this weekend is in fact Halloween weekend. I'm sure many of you will be going to costume parties. I know I will, once I get my outfit together. Unfortunately, the days are gone when I could just pull a ski mask over my head and call myself a terrorist. That's just not PC nowadays. I'm sure whatever I pick will be infinately better than Neil's costume.

Either way, when you are at a halloween party there is a good chance you will be subjected to the classic party tune "Monster Mash". Everyone knows this song, and almost everyone over the age of 8 is sick of it. Did you know however, that there is a whole history of Monster Party songs?

Let Dr. Retarded get you up to speed.

On another note: By now, I'm sure everyone know's that Dumbledore is gay. Does this seem relevant to anyone? I mean, for someone who doesn't really have much of a sexual presence in the book (thank God!), wouldn't his orientation be a moot point?

Now, Hagrid is a different story... He'd be quite the bear.

1 comment:

Hank Löwenbräu said...

Neil = Group Costume Runer